Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The fantastic Margaret Mahy Playground - Hayley


W.A.L.T. write a descriptive recount.


Yesterday the 16th of may 2016 we went to the fantastic Margaret Mahy playground. At the park there was a big gigantic slide up a hill. To get up the hill there was some things that you could hold on to to get up because it was so huge and steep ish.


Some people like me could get up without holding on to anything! We went on the school bus and on the bus it was super noisy.


I was in Nina's group with Hayley HB, Gloria, Kyla and Chloe T.


First we got out of the bus and lined up in our groups and waited for a bit then we went to go sit down on the blue mats to have our morning tea.

After that we went for a walk to the Gap Filler and played for about ten minutes to see if we could get any ideas for what we want at our new school in wigram. There was lots of obstacles there to play on.


Then we walked back to the playground and had lunch then we got to play well the juniors went for a walk as well.


Next the juniors got back and we all played together and had lots of fun.

Finally we all got back on the buses and I fell asleep on the bus. Then we got back to school and had some playtime and then we talked about the stuff we liked.


My favourite part was the two flying foxes, the big metal slide, the sandpit area and the trampolines. There were two flying foxes so you could race each other on them. I raced Adelaide for a bit. It was funny because Mr Barrow went on the flying fox and raced someone which wasn't Adelaide or I. I think he versed someone younger than Adelaide and I. I really wish I could go back to the playground.

I think that the Margaret Mahy playground was the best playground ever! I love it. Thank you to all the parents who gave up your work to help us be able to go. It was awesome!

2 comments:

  1. hi my name is savannah and i love tertalls to but my fafrit anmall is foxs.i wade love to see a tertalls.i like you voedo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is malia i really like how you have showed us a video of turtles next time can you put more detail into your work.

    ReplyDelete