Monday, May 30, 2016

Margaret Mahy Madness Park-Shanix


              W.A.L.T. Write a descriptive recount

Margaret Mahy Madness Park
By Shanix

On Monday all of Sockburn School including me piled on the bus to go to Margaret Mahy's playground. We left at 9:30 in the morning. When we got there we had morning tea.

After morning tea we went for a walk to Gap Filler HQ. When we got there we had to listen to an instructor. When she finished talking we got to play for 10 minutes, so Micah played the piano.Then we did a parkour race. We did it the wrong way.

After the Gap filler, we went back to Margaret Mahy park of madness. We played for an hour I think. I was on a relaxing swing, then my leg got stuck under the swing and pulled a muscle and twisted my ankle. It hurt  a lot. After I had done that I went down the slide and fell on my face. So I went down the slide again but I was lucky this time and slid on my feet. Then we had lunch for about 30 minutes or so. Then we went on the flying fox. We raced each other then we went on the big slide. Bjanka went down it too. It is a dangerous slide - so be careful on the big slide.


                                    by Shanix Tapara

No comments:

Post a Comment